Fashion is a very important aspect of our lives.
The fashion industry in Nigeria is a multi-million dollar industry.
Fashion is like a mother branch that is further subdivided into smaller branches including clothing and jewellery among others.
This article focuses on a branch of jewellery, gold necklace. It highlights the prices of gold necklaces in Nigeria, where to get customized gold necklaces in Nigeria and several other useful pieces of information.
You’re in the right place if you intend to buy a gold necklace for yourself or someone else. You’ll get an idea of the prices obtainable on the market and where to buy original gold chains in Nigeria among other things.
Where to Buy Original Gold Chain in Nigeria
There are 4 major places you can get the original gold chain in Nigeria. They are e-commerce stores, online market places, online forums and gold jewellery shops.
Let’s take a closer look at each.
1. E-commerce Stores
There are hundreds to thousands of e-commerce stores in Nigeria but only a few of them offer gold chains for sale. For the sake of trust, I’ll recommend a few online stores.
This is the largest e-commerce store in Nigeria and, probably, West Africa. There’s a very high chance that you’ve heard of Jumia if you live in Nigeria, or you’ve purchased from them. There are a lot of good and bad testimonies about this store. But the overall conclusion is that it is a recommended place to get an original gold chain in Nigeria.
Konga is similar to Jumia. It is currently next to Jumia when it comes to e-commerce stores in Nigeria. Just like Jumia, the store also has several sellers that showcase their products online. When you place an order for any item, the seller of that product is notified and the process of delivering your item to you commences.
2. Online Market Places
Online market places are electronic platforms that create an avenue for buyers and sellers to meet. Unlike e-commerce stores, you’ll have to interact directly with the seller to make a purchase in this case. But you have to be very careful because a lot of scammers are found on these platforms. The recommended platforms in Nigeria include the following.
Jiji is a very popular online marketplace in Nigeria. The sellers upload the pictures of the items they have for sale and put a price tag. You as the buyer will contact the seller to make arrangements on how to pay and get the item. Have in mind that most of the gold chains you’ll find here will be used ones.
Olx is similar to Jiji. You find the item you want and contact the seller. You have the liberty to bargain with the seller, arrive at a favourable price, and make arrangements on how to carry out the exchange. Most people prefer to meet in front of a police station or close to it because they feel more secure there.
3. Online Forums
Online forums are mostly designed for people to meet, discuss, and exchange ideas. But some people take advantage of this and use it for other legal and accepted purposes. Read on to see the only forum in Nigeria that I recommend for your gold chain.
Nairaland is a very popular forum in Nigeria and in Africa. It has been in existence since 2005 and has millions of users in its database. It has some sections where you’ll find jewellery sellers who offer both new and used gold chain for sale. The sellers often make their contact details available. So, you can contact a seller for more enquiries and get more information.
4. Gold Jewelry Shops in (Lagos) Nigeria
This is one sure place to get your original gold chain in Nigeria. This is the best option for anyone who is not able or confident about making a purchase online. Here, I’ll recommend a couple of jewellery stores in Lagos.
Azarai is a trusted jewellery store that has been around for a long time. The company has 3 locations in the country; Ikeja, Lekki, and Abuja.
- Ikeja Address: D’opodium Event Center, 31B Aromire Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. Phone: 0808187617955
- Lekki Address: Centro Lekki Mall, Plot 15, Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Phone: 09099667848
- Abuja Adress: The Capital Hub, Ahmadu Bellow Way, Mabushi, Abuja. Phone: 08185180227
This store has different types of jewellery ranging from 18k gold in yellow colour to 18k gold in white colour. Eternal Circles has 2 outlets in Lagos. You can contact them on 08096640106.
- Mainland Address: Shop A02, Riggs, Plaza, Omole Bus Stop, Omole, Lagos
- Lekki Address: L.A Mall, 1b, Victoria Arobieke, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Cost of Gold Necklace in Nigeria
- Women Gold Necklace + Earrings Set (Gold): N2,500 – N3,000
- Gold Necklace Chain: N6,500 – N7,500
- Double Triangle Pendants Necklaces: N6,000 – N7,000
- Multilayer Necklaces & Pendants: N7,000 – N8,000
- Islamic Religion Totem Allah: N1,500 – N2,000
- Catholic Rosary Beads Cross Necklace: N7,000 – N8,000
- Set of 3 Long Minimal Layer Necklaces: N7,200 – N8,500
- Bold Gold Necklace: N2,500 – N4,000
- Princess Rhinestone Gold Pendant and Necklace: N2,500 – N3,500
- Flatfoosie Collar Choker Necklaces: N8,000 – N9,500
- Zavera Traveler’s World Map Necklace: N4,500 – N5,000
- Simple Infinite Love Necklace: N4,000 – N5,500
- Rahman Saddam “Allah” Necklace N6,000 – N7,000
- Customized Name Pendant with Chain in Braille Font: N18,000 – N25,000
- Customized Pendant Stainless Steel with Real Gold Plating: N14,000 – N20,000
Related: Top 13 Cheap Perfumes in Nigeria
Where to Buy Customized Gold Necklace in Nigeria
Fashion preferences vary from one person to another. While some people don’t mind using any jewellery whether trending or not, some people would rather opt for the customized one. If you’re one of the latter, here are a few places you can get a customized gold necklace in Nigeria.
This is one of the best places to get any type of customized jewellery in Nigeria. It is a popular brand registered under Uncrowned King Intl Limited.
- Website: https://womandilax.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 08154233612
- Address: Shop 35D, Binukonu Mall, Ogudu Road, Opposite First Bank, Beside Union Bank, Ojota, Lagos
Ayo Naledi Jewelry
This is a less know online jewellery store where you can get you a customized necklace. It was founded in 2015 and has been serving Nigerians since then. You may choose to pay on delivery when you place an order if you are not sure about the credibility of the store.
- Website: http://www.ayonaledijewelry.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 08064051184
Related: Prices of Cheap Perfumes in Nigeria