The alluring glare of the Burj Khalifa, a visibly huge structure standing tall among peers, is usually the first thing that comes to mind when we hear the word “Dubai”.
With a menacing height of about 829.8 meters, it’s not just the tallest building in the world but also a symbol of the tourist-friendly landmarks in Dubai.
From soccer, tennis, horse racing to anything fun, Dubai has just about anything to keep your visit entertaining.
If you’ve been wondering just how much cash you would have to part with to buy a flight ticket to this touristic wonderland, I’ve got you covered. For your reading pleasure, I’ve compiled a trendy list of current prices of flight from Nigeria to Dubai.
First, let’s look at some of the visa requirements.
Dubai Visa Requirements
Before being granted a UAE (Dubai) visa, you might want to keep the following documents in place:
- A Nigerian passport
- Photocopies of your ID card and recent passports
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of financial status including a copy of your recent bank statement
- A completed visa application form
- A copy of a confirmed itinerary (i.e your round trip ticket)
- A copy of a genuine hotel reservation
- For the 30-day visa, the applicant must have a profession and must provide proof of practising the profession
- If your purpose of the visit is to meet a relative, you’d also need to provide a copy of an invitation letter from the relative involved.
- For tourists, you may be required to provide a letter from your employer stating that you have been granted leave and will return to your job once you return from your visit to Dubai
Bottom line, before travelling to Dubai, you should probably spend some good time researching possible additional requirements online or visit their embassy. It’s also recommended to hire the services of a travel agent who will take care of all requirements for a moderate fee. You can find a considerable number of travel agents and flight booking companies who will be more than willing to take you through the whole application process.
Flight Ticket Cost from Nigeria to Dubai
Nigeria to Dubai via Emirates Air
Economy class – ₦250,000 to ₦600,000
Business class – ₦1,000,000 to ₦1,200,000
Nigeria to Dubai via Ethiopian Airlines
Economy class – ₦240,000 to ₦360,000
Business class – ₦650,000 to ₦850,000
Nigeria to Dubai via Etihad Airlines
Economy class – ₦240,000 to ₦490,000
Nigeria to Dubai via EgyptAir
Economy class – ₦200,000 to ₦330,000
Business class – ₦800,000 to ₦1,100,000
Nigeria to Dubai via South African Airways
Economy class – ₦330,000 to ₦550,000
Nigeria to Dubai via Kenyan Airways
Economy class – ₦280,000 to ₦330,000
Business class – ₦500,000 to ₦580,000
Nigeria to Dubai via Turkish Airway
Economy class – ₦350,000 to ₦550,000
Business class – ₦650,000 to ₦850,000
Nigeria to Dubai via RwandanAir
Business class – ₦650,000 to ₦750,000
- Nigeria Flight Booking Price
- Price of Arik Flight from Benin to Lagos
- Cost of Flight from Nigeria to Malaysia
- Price of Flight from Lagos to Ghana
- Cost of Flight from Nigeria to South Africa
- Cost of Flight Ticket from Nigeria to the USA
Prepping for Your First Dubai Visit
So you’ve made up your mind to stop seeing Dubai only on the pages of Instagram, or you have a business meeting to catch up within the picturesque city. Whatever your motive for travelling, you’ll sure need some good prep.
For starters, if you are planning a trip to Dubai, you’d definitely need to get some important paperwork settled well before booking your flight. As a Nigerian passport holder, you’ll need a visa if you are going anywhere near Dubai – at least legally.
You’ll need to apply for a Dubai visa at the Dubai visa application centre in Lagos. It’s advisable to start your visa application process at least three months to your date of travel. But travellers can only apply for a Dubai visa a maximum of two months before the date of travel.
Similarly, while you can certainly apply earlier, you can only apply not later than two weeks before your flight is scheduled. This means you should start making relevant enquiries, check your eligibility status, and get all relevant documents in place well before you initiate the application process.
The United Arab Emirates, Dubai’s home country, has a flexible visa policy. You should be able to get a visa that lasts for a few days to one that lasts for months.
The 96-hour visa should be able to ensure a fun-filled stay in Dubai for a maximum of four days. This type of visa is perfect for fun seekers who seek a quick get-away or businessmen on a 3 days business trip. This visa costs around ₦23,000 and usually takes the least number of days to process.
The 14-day visa is also available for those who need a short vacation or need more time than the 96-hour visa can offer. It is a non-extendable visa that is valid for only 14 days and costs about ₦30,000 to process.
The 30-day visa ensures a traveller’s stay for one month. This is also non-extendable and is valid for 58 days from the date of issue. This should take around 4 to 5 days to process and costs about ₦30,000 for the normal 30-day visa. The 30-day multi-entry visa costs about ₦61,000.
The 90-day visa is the three-month window visa for people who want to spend some considerable time in Dubai. It is valid for 90 days and may take more days to process than any other visa. The normal 90-day visa costs about ₦63,000 while the multi-entry 90-day visa costs ₦154,000.
Dubai is the third most favoured travel destination by Nigerian travellers after UK’s London and South Africa’s Johannesburg.
Nigeria rank as the African country with the highest visitors to the ever popular Arabian city. Dubai has become the go-to destination for vacation and holidays among Nigerian celebrities and upper-middle-class.
This is partly due to the ease of acquiring a UAE Visa and the comparable weather condition to that obtained in Nigeria. When compared to countries like the UK, US, Canada and China, UAE’s visa application process is quite stress-free and easy to undergo even first-time visa applicants.
Check Out Other Flight Bookings in Nigeria
- Cost of Flight Ticket from Uyo to Lagos
- Price of Flight Ticket from Nigeria to Canada
- Arik Flight from Port Harcourt to Lagos Price
- Flight Ticket Price from Lagos to Owerri
- Cost of Flight from Nigeria to Saudi Arabia
- Flight Ticket Price from Nigeria to Kuwait
- Cost of Flight from Nigeria to India
- Flight Booking Price in Nigeria
- Arik Air Flight Price from Benin to Lagos
- Flight from Nigeria to Malaysia Price
- Lagos to Ghana Flight Price
- Nigeria to South Africa Flight Price
- Price of Flight from Nigeria to the United States of America
- Cost of Flight from Lagos to Abuja
- Price of Flight from Nigeria to Australia
- Abuja to Lagos Flight Price